Home > Home Theater Equipment > Drywall Brackets & Wall Plates > Drywall Brackets >
TV Bridge™ Kit for Flat-Screen TVs
Item #: TVBR2505K
Availability: In Stock
Ships Within 1-3 Business Days
TV Bridge™ Kit
CyberXLink's TV Bridge™ Kit includes two recessed power/low voltage combo boxes and all the connections you need (except for NM cable) to install a flat screen TV into an existing wall. The best part is that there's no need to run a cable from a panel box - or cut holes into your framing members. Just cut two holes in the wall and access power from an existing nearby source.
This product is easy to use and convenient - saving you time and money! When complete, the installation looks clean and flush leaving a professional finish. All wires stay hidden behind the wall – no messy wires running down the wall from TV to components and the Plugs stay inside the electrical box and don’t protrude past the wall.
- Fast, easy, convenient – saves time and money!
- Secure installation. Good looks. A great finish.
All wires stay hidden behind the wall – no messy wires running down the wall from TV to components. Plugs stay
inside the electrical box – don’t protrude past the wall.
- Mounting wings hold boxes securely against wall when screws are tightened.
- Paintable trim plate
- 18.0 cubic inch recessed boxes
- For walls up to 1-1/2" thick
- UL Listed
|Two (Dual) TV Bridge Kits
||4ft 14 AWG
- This product is not designed to be an extension of a structure’s hard wiring.
- Components are not energized until the flexible cord is plugged in. Do not plug in until all other wiring is complete.
2 - Recessed Boxes With Trim Plates & Installed NM Cable Connectors
2 - Dual Wall Plates
3 - Wire Nuts
1 - Tamper-resistant Duplex Receptacle
6 - Installation Screws
1 - Cord Grip
1 - 4 ft. 14AWG Power Cord
1 - Knockout Device
2 - Entrance Hoods,
2 - Cable Entry Devices.