Home > Networking Products > Drywall Bracket and Mud Rings >
Two Gang Power and Low Voltage Box - New Construction
Item #: LVD2
Availability: In Stock
Ships Within 1-3 Business Days
Two Gang Power and Low Voltage Drywall Box
CyberXLink's UL listed Two Gang power and low voltage drywall box is designed for new construction. It neatly combines power and low voltage outlets together in one location. This box will help save you time and money by using the bracket itself as a cutout template.
As the mounting screws are tightened, the wings flip up, locking the box firmly into place. The low voltage side for low voltage/class 2 wiring includes combo 1/2" and 3/4" knockouts for the raceway.
- Neatly installs power and phone/cable outlets together, in one location
- Saves time and money
- For wood stud installation, LVD2 features parked in place nails ready for use
- For metal stud installation, LVD2 features screw holes on either side of the front flange (screws not included)
- Protects cable from damage
- For raceway, the low voltage side provides a combo 1/2" and 3/4" KO
- Two hour fire rating
- UL Listed
- Competitively priced
|Parked In Place Nails
||20.2 cu. in.
1 - Two (Dual) Gang Power & Low Voltage Non-Metallic Drywall Box for new Construction with parked in place nails, 1/2"
and 3/4" KOs.