18' Xtender Pole™, Telescoping Extension Pole for Hanging Hardware
The 18' Xtender Pole™, Telescoping Extension Pole allows professional contractors to safely install ceiling hardware from the ground level. Working from the floor provides a safer way to reach areas that previously were dangerous or inaccessible by ladders, scaffolding, and scissorlifts.
This telescoping extension pole easily reaches vaulted ceilings, over stairwells, and through ceiling grids. This multi-purpose extension pole has interchangeable heads for installing J-Hooks, eye lag screws, ceiling wire, jack chain and threaded rod from the floor level.
- Install Hanging Hardware From Work Floor - Improves Safety and Efficiency
- All-In-One Adapter System For Threaded Rod, Eye Lag Screws, Wire & Jack Chain
- Install Multiple Fastener Types to a Variety of Ceiling Structures - Elco®,
Hanger Mate®, Buildex Sammy Super Screws®, Powers Vertigo™
- Powered With any 3/8
- Includes Female Hex Adapter For 1/4
- Tips & Instruction Booklet
- Xtender Pole-18 (Three 6' Sections Ceilings Up To 24') P/N JH-4481-18