Home > Cable Tools > LAN Testers > Professional LAN Testers >
NETmapper Cable Tester & Tone Generator w/ 4 Remotes
Item #: TL4-4596
Availability: In Stock
Ships Within 1-3 Business Days
NETmapper Cable Tester and Tone Generator
The NETmapper is a unique and versatile tool for professional network administrators to quickly verify network connectivity and get essential information from the entire network for troubleshooting.
This cable tester incorporates both an on-line active network tester and an off-line cable tester.
The NETmapper cable tester can check for polarity and read voltage of telephone lines.
This cable tester also has an analog tone generator and port finder function for network cable and port identification.
- On-line test: Displays the Ethernet port status 10/100, ping default router, ping DNS server, and ping user defined devices
- Off-line test: Wiremap/twised mapping/cable length/tone generator and portfinder
- Scans and lists all the PC host with IP address and computer host name or MAC address
- Reporting voltage and polarity if voltage is present on pin 4/5 (telephone line)
- Wire map for cables opened, shorted, reversed, crossed, split pairs, mis-wire, ad shield continuity
- Displays the wiremap and cable faults with remote ID in one screen
- Measures twisted pairs, map. and length of Cat5, Cat5E and Cat6 cables without remotes
- Self-calibrating function allows for increased measuring accuracy when testing length of non-standard cables
- Displays measurements in both meters and ft.
- Port finder function on locates corresponding socket on hub/switch
- Digital tone generator sends 1K Hz tone on all pins with 4 tonalities
- RJ45 port protection from damage due to high voltage from telephone line
- Low battery indicator