Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel, NEMA 12 Rated, Holds 12 Adapter Panels and 72 Splices, Up to 72 Ports, Black
CyberXLink fiber optic Wall Mount Cabinets (WTC) provide a solid foundation for any fiber optic application with integrated fiber management and easy cable distribution. Each cabinet may be ordered empty or loaded to meet exact specifications and accommodates all cross-connect functions including splicing, termination and interconnects for outside plant backbone and building cables. Every WTC series enclosures are scalable, modular and constructed for durability and with CyberXLink variety of adapter plates, cassette modules and splicing features, the application options are endless.
Features & Benefits
- Constructed of 16-gauge steel with durable powder-coat finish.
- Accommodates snap-in adapter plates and cassette modules.
- Removeable hinged door provides easy front access and lockable hasp.
- Two-tier fiber storage hoops designed to maintain orderly fiber management.
- Top and bottom access have cable tie-downs/strain-relief and full grommets.
- Lockable inner door is removable and can be used as a work surface by inserting the tabs into slots provided at the bottom frame of the cabinet.
- Port identification sheets are included.
- All WTC Series enclosures meet NEMA 12 rated requirements.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Available in almond or black.
*Port capacity based on standard six-pack adapter plates.
**Adapter plates and splice trays/kits are sold separately.
In Non-Hazardous Locations, the specific enclosure types, their applications, and the environmental conditions they are designed to protect against, when completely and properly installed, are as follows:
NEMA 12 Enclosures
Constructed (without knockouts) for indoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against access to hazardous parts; to provide a degree of protection of the equipment inside the enclosure against ingress of solid foreign objects (falling dirt and circulating dust, lint, fibers, and flyings); and to provide a degree of protection with respect to harmful effects on the equipment due to the ingress of water (dripping and light splashing).