Home > Networking Products > CAT6 Keystone Jack > CAT6 Component Rated Jack >
CAT6 Keystone Jack, Unshielded, ICC Component Rated, High Density
CAT 6 Keystone Jack, Unshielded HD, White
Item #: IC1078F6WH
Availability: Limited Stock. Call to Order.
Ships Within 1-3 Business Daysnotify me
You Save: $2.76 (34.7%)
CAT6 ICC Component Rated Keystone Jack/Modular Connector:
Category 6 High Density (HD) modular jacks, RJ-45 keystone jacks, is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and is designed with a smaller rear footprint maximizing space utilization in confined work areas. It is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting up to Gigabit Ethernet applications. The advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Category 6 performance standards.
ICC CAT6 Component Rated HD Keystone Jack/Modular Connector Features:
- CAT6 rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Exceeds Category 6 industry performance requirements
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool
- Designed with rear split back 110 IDC reducing termination time
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density and provides for more port configurations in a smaller area
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Compatible with all ICC faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Compatible with all ICC furniture faceplates, bezels, and surface mount boxes
- For use with Category 6 patch cords
- Available in blue and white
- Installation instructions included
- UL listed
ICC CAT6 Component Rated HD Keystone Jack/Modular Connector:
1. CAT6 Module
Current rating: 1.5 amps
Insulation resistance: 500 mohms min.
Contact resistance: 20 mohms max.
DC resistance: 0.1 ohm max.
Transmission performance exceeds Category 5e connecting hardware requirements specified in TIA/EIA-568-B.2 when used with compatible horizontal cable
Plug insertion life: 750 cycles min.
Plug and jack contact force: 100 grams min. using FCC approved plug
Plug retention force: 30 lbs min.
Temperature: -40o to 150o F (-40o to 68o C)
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Jack wiring: 50 micro inches of gold over 100 inches of nickel
Connector: insulation displacement connector (IDC); accepts 23~24 AWG solid wire
D: Colors: XX: BL-Blue and WH-White
2. Termination cap:
A. Material: PC, UL 94V-0
B.Color: Light Blue
ICC CAT6 Component Rated HD Keystone Jack/Modular Connector Package Content:
1 - ICC CAT6 Component Rated HD Keystone Jack/Modular Connector