Home > Networking Products > Wire & Cable Management > Nylon Cable Ties >
6" Cable Ties, 40lbs, clear, 100 pack
Item #: CT-2231-6-100CL
Availability: In Stock
Ships Within 1-3 Business Days
Racks, patch panels, cables and horizontal cable management items not included - shown for example only.
6" Clear Cable Ties - 100 pack
CyberXLink's 6" clear cable ties are used to harness and bundle items, usually wires. Cable ties help organize wiring systems by grouping cables together, common industries that use cable ties include telecommunications, transportation, speaker wires, home theater/equipment. These cables ties have a 40lbs tensile strength and include tail finger grips for easy handling.
- Low insertion and pull through create faster installation
- High tensile strength achieved from one piece design
- Advanced pawl and teeth design
- Manufactured from filter nylon reducing particle contamination
- Angled tail provides quicker initial insertion alignment
- Tail finger grips allow easier handling and tightening
- Rounded edges provides added safety and eliminates insulation damage
- Formulated molding process
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 - 100 pack Cable Ties