LMR-400 Coaxial Cable Overview:
LMR-400-Series cable offers equivalent or better characteristics and performance than other existing industry cables such as Commscope WBC-400, Times Microwave LMR-400, Andrew CNT-400, etc. This cable size is the most demanded and widely used coaxial cable in the wireless industry. This cable is also a replacement for RG 213 and RG 214/U.
Most of our OEM customers buy this cable in skid qty. If you need a large qty of this cable, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer 27 spool skids at special price.
LMR-400 is ideal for drop-in replacement for RG-8/9913 Dielectric Cable, jumper assemblies in wireless communications systems, short antenna feeder runs, applications requiring easily routed, low loss RF cables.
- Wireless Local Loop (WLL)
- Land Mobile Radio (LMR)
- Antenna Cable Runs to Base Stations, Access Points (AP), Bridges or CPE
- Cabling between any Wi-Fi or WiMax antenna and the associated equipment (ViMax)
- Local Multi-Point Distribution System (LMDS)
- Multi-Channel Multi-Point Distribution Service (MMDS)
- Personal Communication Systems (PCS)
- Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Direct Bury or Tower Use
- Fixed Wireless
- Designed for low loss general purpose applications
- Flexible outer conductor for a superior bend radius
- More flexible than standard polyethylene jacketed LMR
- UV resistant PVC jacket for indoor / outdoor use
- Offers the lowest loss of any flexible cable
- Excellent phase stability even with bending and through temperature variances
- 90db RF shielding for ultimate signal preservation
Due to various use of terminology, this cable maybe referred to as: LMR400, LMR-400, LMR 400, lmr 400 coax cable, WBC-400, WBC400, WBC 400, CA-400, CC-3169-400, CA400, CFD-400, CNT-400, low loss coaxial cable, 400-Series Coax Cable, 400-series coaxial cable, RG 213, RG213U, RG 214/U, 50 ohm coaxial cable, microwave cable, transmission cable, broadcast cable, ham cable, cb cable, citizen's band cable, 2-way cable, radio cable, cellular cable, wireless cable and rf cable.