In order to process your order smoothly, we strongly recommend our customer to use the same address for both shipping and billing. Otherwise, your order will be delayed for further verification.
Please note that UPS DOES NOT ship to P.O. Boxes, so please do not use a P.O. Box as your UPS shipping address. If your billing address is a P.O. Box, please provide us with a physical address for shipping.
For HI, AK, PR, APO or FPO orders, the shipping method will be USPS Priority for Ground Shipping and we will email you shipping and handling fees for your approval/confirmation. Please note that we will NOT release your order until we receive your confirmation.
Shipping and handling charges on each order varies.
Orders placed before 1:00pm PDT during weekdays will usually ship the same day. Orders placed between 1:00pm - 3:00pm PDT on a weekday may or may not be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 3:00pm PDT on a weekday will be shipped the next business day. Orders placed during the weekends or on holidays will be shipped the next business day.
In some circumstances, international shipping may be available. Contact us for details.
Warranty Information: Unless otherwise stated, all products have a 90 day CyberXlink end user warranty in addition to any warranty provided by the manufacturer. All products sold for resale, unless otherwise stated, come with a 30 day CyberXlink warranty.
The express warranties herein contained are in lieu of any and all other warranties, expressed or implied, as to any matter whatsoever and seller hereby disclaims such warranties, including, without limitation, any warranty relating to the design, quality or condition of the equipment, its merchantability, fitness, or capacity for any particular purpose, non-infringement and warranties arising from course of dealing or usage of trade or any other matter.
- CyberXlink offers a 30 day return policy on select items based on manufacturer return policies. For further information not listed, please contact a CyberXlink representative.
- Please fill out our Online RMA Form to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product. NO RETURNS OF ANY TYPE WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER. To obtain an RMA number over the phone, please have the following information on hand: customer name, invoice number, serial number and nature of the problem.
- All products returned MUST be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- CRN SOLUTIONS, INC (DBA) CYBERXLINK DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY CUSTOM ORDERED PRODUCTS. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO CABLE ASSEMBLIES, CUSTOM CUT LENGTHS, COLOR MATCHING, FIBER PRODUCTS, PS89, AND/OR CUSTOM FABRICATION.
- You are responsible for shipping charges on returned items. CyberXlink will match your shipping method on your replacement or exchange item(s).
- CyberXlink strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
- If merchandise arrives to you damaged: it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for CyberXlink to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify CyberXlink immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. If you do not notify CyberXlink of damaged goods within the first 15 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions. Contact CyberXlink to arrange for carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise.
- DEFECTIVE returns may be returned directly to CyberXlink within 30 days from the invoice date, at CyberXlink's discretion for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
- Manufacturer restrictions do apply and are outlined in our detailed policy. Any item that is missing the UPC can ONLY be replaced with the same item. After 30 days, all manufacturers' warranties apply.
- NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by CyberXlink within 30 days from the invoice date, at CyberXlink's discretion for: credit or exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Original shipping charges are not refunded on returned items.
CyberXlink reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 30 days from the invoice date. If the product is accepted after 30 days, credit will be issued toward FUTURE PURCHASES ONLY. Original shipping charges are not refunded on returned items. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges back to CyberXlink on returned items and CyberXlink will pay the shipping charges on the replacement or exchange item(s) going back.
Software and DVD Movie Return Policy: Only defective software and DVD movies can be returned to CyberXlink. The return must take place within 30 days of invoice date and may only be replaced for the SAME software or DVD movie title. Unopened software may be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days of invoice date. Multiple software licenses cannot be returned for refund or exchange unless first authorized by the manufacturer. Multiple licenses may not be returned beyond 30 days for any reason.