16 Port 10/100/1000Mbps + 2 SFP Slots for MiniGBIC Rackmount Web Smart Switch
What This Product Does
The CyberXLink ES3-4582-18 is a web smart switch with 16 10/100/1000Mbps ports and 2 combo SFP ports supporting Mini GBIC modules. It integrates advanced management and security functions that provide performance and scalability. It delivers maximum throughput where you need it to high-performance workgroups at the edge of the network, or as a backbone for Fast Ethernet switches and high-speed servers in demanding small networks. What’s more, Quality of Service (QoS) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to ensure your data transmission smoother and faster.
16 10/100/1000Mbps Ports with 2 Combo SFP Port
At speed of 1000 Mbps, Gigabit Ethernet provides the bandwidth to meet new and evolving network demands, alleviates bottlenecks, and boosts performance while increasing the return on existing infrastructure investments. ES3-4582-18 equipped with 16 10/100/1000 ports deliver non-blocking, full-speed packet forwarding with 32 Gbps bandwidth migrates your network to future-proof functionality. Two SFP GBIC fiber slots provide optional fiber connectivity for greater distance.
Versatile Layer 2 Switching Features
- Equipped with a complete lineup of L2 features, this switch includes IGMP Snooping, Port Mirroring, Spanning Tree and IEEE 802.3x Flow Control.
- VLAN Supported (IEEE 802.1Q, Port-Based, MTU), Network security is a top priority in any size business. VLANs allow the network to be segmented into groups (Departmental, Hierarchical, and Security Groups). It enhances the security of a network.
- Virtual Cable Test is designed for network administrators to quickly examine the quality of the copper cables and determine the type of cable error: opens, shorts, cable impedance mismatch, bad connectors, and termination mismatch.
- Jumbo Frame Supported is designed to the enhance Ethernet networking throughput and significantly reduce the CPU utilization of large data file transfers, such as the multimedia files or large data files. By sending larger payloads per packet, fewer packets need to be routed, reducing the overhead on the CPU and potentially improving networking.
Quality of Service
ES3-4582-18 supports IEEE 802.1p, applies Class of Service with 4 priority queues per port: lowest, lower, higher and highest. Now the administrator can designate the bandwidth intensive and sensitive applications with high priority to remain stable and fluid so that you don’t get interrupted when you’re watching a video online or lag during an Internet phone call.
Streamlined Web-based Management
In addition, an intuitive, Web-browser interface offers the simple smart switch management, making it a snap to monitor switch performance, configures ports, even set up port trunking, VLANs, and 802.1p Priority Class prioritization.
Standards and Protocols
IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3z, 802.3x, 802.1q, 802.1p
10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
100BASE-TX/1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)
EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
1000BASE-X: MMF, SMF
(16) 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (Auto MDI/MDIX)
(2) Gigabit SFP ports (shared with port 15, 16)
MAC Address Table
External Power Supply
Input: 220~240VAC, 50/60Hz Output: 5.0VDC/10A
Power, System, Link/Act, 1000M
Dimensions(W x D x H)
17.3" x 10.2" x 1.7"(440mm x 260mm x 44mm)
MAC Address Auto-Learning and Auto-aging, Storm Control (Broadcast, Multicast, Unknown unicast), Port Mirroring
Port based Priority, IEEE 802.1p based Priority: 4 Queues, IP DSCP based Priority
Port Based VLAN, 802.1Q Tag-VLAN, MTU VLAN
Access Control List
Based on Port, Based on MAC
Port Security, Statick MAC Address Binding, Dynamic MAC Address Binding
Web (Http) Management, Remote Management
Fixed IP Address Setting, VCT (visual cable test), Port Flow Statistics, TFTP Upgrade
Web Smart Switch, Power Cord, Rackmount Kit, User Guide
Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing