Home > Cable Tools > LAN Testers > Professional LAN Testers >
NET Mapper Pro Network Cable Tester w/ 4 Remotes
Item #: TL4-4873
Availability: In Stock
Ships Within 1-3 Business Days
NET Mapper Pro Network Cable Tester
The NETmapper Pro is a hand–held multifunctional network–testing device that integrates all on–line/off–line and telephone line test functions in one cable tester.
For on-line testing, this cable tester operates as a workstation, pinging network devices and illustrating the machine name/IP address/MAC address.
This tone generator also identifies all the network devices including router, printer and PC host.
For off-line testing, the NETmapper Pro cable tester also operates as a professional cable checker.
The NETmapper Pro has integrated digital tone generator and port-finder functions to trace and identify cables with precision.
It operates as a fully functional cable tester, and is an ideal tool for professional network administrators.
- On-Line Test: Displays the Ethernet port status 10/100, ping default router, ping DNS server and ping user defined device...etc.
- Off-Line Test: Wiremap/twised mapping/cable length/tone generator and portfinder
- Scans and lists all the PC host with IP address and computer host name or MAC address
- Reporting voltage and polarity if voltage is present on pin 4/5 (telephone line)
- Wire map for cables opened, shorted, reversed, crossed, split pairs, mis-wire, ad shield continuity
- Displays the wiremap and cable faults with remote ID in one screen
- Measures twisted pairs, map. and length of Cat5, Cat5E and Cat6 cables without remotes
- Self-calibrating function allows for increased measuring accuracy when testing length of non-standard cables
- Displays measurements in both meters and ft.
- Port Finder function on locates corresponding socket on hub/switch
- Digital Tone Generator sends 1K Hz tone on all pins with 4 tonalities
- RJ45 port protection from damage due to high voltage from telephone line
- Low battery indicator
- On-Line Test: Displays the Ethernet port status 10/100/1000
- Show Host Name/Scan LAN: router number/printer Number/ PC numbers/ others
- PC Host service detects: HTTP/Telnet/DHCP/FTP and SNMP services
- Analog and digital tone generator with single and double tone
- Telephone Line (Off line test port): voltage display and pin display
- 2 RJ45 connector
- Detects POE devices and voltages