Home > Networking Products > Cat6 Ethernet Cable > Cat6 Shielded Cable, CM, Stranded (ETL Verified) >
Shielded & Stranded Cat6 Ethernet Cable, FTP, 1000’ Blue
Item #: C6SHST-3645BL
Availability: In Stock
Ships Within 1-3 Business Days
You Save: $129.01 (39.2%)
To avoid excessive shipping charges on 10 or more of this product please call 951-824-1572 or email email@example.com to get a shipping quote.
This is a 1000’ pull box of 24AWG shielded copper cat6 cable, and is intended for indoor use.
Blue Shielded Cat6 Stranded Cable
CyberXLink supplies some of the world’s best cat6 Ethernet products.
Cat6 Shielded Cable is the next step to boosting your network speeds, and the shielding offers great protection.
We strive to make sure our cable meets and exceeds industry standards. So, optimize your network here.
- Our Cat6 cable will accelerate your network to speeds up to 600MHz.
- The twisted pairs greatly reduce crosstalk, interference, and system noise.
- Shielded cable protects against electromagnetic interference and signal loss.
- Stranded Cable is more flexible, making it great for patch cables, short runs, and sharp bends.
- Foil Shielding (FTP) provides 100% coverage.
- 23AWGis compatible with most keystone jacks and other connections.
- Durable PVC Jacket prevents snag tears and breakage.
- Pull Box has low tension and designed to prevent cable tangles.
- Includes drain wire to ground the Cat6 Ethernet cable.
- Sequential Foot markers let you know how much you have left to work with.
Shielded Cat6 Ethernet Cable is the key to data safety and performance.
While most commonly used in noisy environments, shielded cable is good all-around cable too because it ensures a long lasting quality to your data.
As stated this cable is stranded as well, and stranded cable is generally for short runs and runs with a lot of bends and turns.
Also best for making patch cables. Stranded is great because the cable is more flexible.
Combine the two, shielded and stranded, and you’ve got great end-to-end protection.
Cat6 Cable Product Overview
CAT6 600MHz CM Shielded (FTP) Stranded Cable Features:
- High-performance data communications cable for noisy environment
- Suitable for 600MHz high speed data applications, Gigabit Ethernet, fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for indoor installations (CM)
- Category-6 foil shielded stranded twisted pair (FTP) cable
- 4-Pair – easily identified color-striped pairs
- 24AWG stranded bare copper conductors
- Excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- Supplied in 1000´ pull boxes
To learn more about our Category 6 Bulk Cable here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium
Category 6 Bulk Cable
Network Cable Shielding Abbreviations:
The abbreviations by which the cable industry identifies cable shielding types have changed. The new abbreviations below are according to ISO/IEC11801:
The code before the slash designates the shielding for the cable itself, while the code after the slash determines the shielding for the individual pairs:
- TP = twisted pair
- U = unshielded
- F = foil shielding
- S = braided shielding
1000 Feet of CAT6 600MHz CM Shielded (FTP) Stranded Cable supplied on a 1000ft spool