Blue Cat5E Cable
CyberXLink manufactures only high quality Ethernet Cable, and because we’re a manufacturer, we can get it to you at a low cost!
Cat5e is the industry standard of Ethernet cables, and this pull box allows you to make custom runs to your specifications using RJ45 connectors, relief boots, and cat5e keystone jacks.
We’ve even got the tools you will need.
While this cable is the most basic cable available, it does meet and exceed cat5e industry standards.
It also has voice, video, data, and security capabilities.
If you have any other needs, check out our other products—or give us a call 951-824-1572 .
We’ve the know-how and the experience to help you finish your project.
CAT5E PVC Solid Unshielded Bulk Cable Features:
- Tested to 350MHz
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Designed for Indoor Installations
- Cable is marked in descending order so you always know how much cable is left in the box
- Extra headroom provides room for growth
- Low attenuation and power-sum crosstalk
- Cat5E Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable
- 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Meets or exceeds CAT5E T568B standards
- ETL verified
- Supplied in easy to use pull boxes
- Available in assorted colors
- The PVC Cable has high density polyethylene insulation
- Longitudinal rip cord for easy jacket opening
InterTek Testing Service/ETL Semko, Inc. conducted active testing on this CAT5E cable and it passed with zero errors.
This cable is also available in a
500' Pull Box