Home > Networking Products > Cat5E Keystone Jack > Cat5e Inline Coupler Jack >
Cat5E Keystone Jack, Inline Coupler, Black
Item #: K55-2122-CJ-BK
For a more complete list of compatibility with RJ45 Coupler Cat5e Keystone Jacks, visit Additional Information (to the right).
RJ45 to RJ45 Small Form Design Fits Most Standard & High Density Wall Plates
At CyberXLink, we take pride in being a leader of our industry. Our core focus is the products—we strive to make great, such as telco & data products for the needs of our customers.
This is our cat5e keystone coupler jack. Our keystone coupler jacks are reliable and durable.
They’re especially easy to use. They meet and exceed all industry standards.
Here are some of the features:
- Cat5e performance speed of 350MHz.
- Gold plated brass contacts prevent rust, providing great speed and reliable transfers.
- RJ45 to RJ45 female slots allow for dynamic use—both for extensions and inserted in to wall plates, patch panels, etc. Also, no need to splice and punchdown wires.
- No Solder is used, Jacks are purely lead free.
- Flame-retardant housing for fire safety.
- Small form Design is compatible with most standard & high-density wall plates, patch panels, etc .
- Works with both T568 and T568B wiring.
- Meets & Exceeds EIA/TIA, ETL & UL standards.
Our keystone jacks are made with the user in mind.
With a well-designed and constructed housing and circuit board, it’s two clicks—it’s that simple. Please consider us for any other networking needs that you may have.
Or, give us a call, we’d love to help you 951-824-1572 .
CAT5E RJ45 Female Snap-In Inline Coupler Extension w/Keystone Latch Features:
- CAT5E Channel Performance
- No Solder is used, purely lead-free
- Meticulously engineered to deliver exceptional performance while streamlining installations
- Press-fit PCB technology ensures a high quality connection and reliable performance
- Small form-factor for high-density installations
- Gold plated over nickel contacts for signal clarity
- Phosphor Bronze IDC contacts ensure excellent conductivity, durability, and outstanding resistance against wear or corrosion
- Fire retardant shielded housing provides additional protection against the elements
- Designed for computer networking applications
- Keystone Latch for use with our Blank Patch Panels and our Wallplates
- Works with CyberXLink's Patch Cords
- 1000Base-T, VOIP
- 4 Mbps Token Ring
- 10 Mbps Ethernet
- 155 Mbps ATM
CAT5E RJ45 Female Snap-In Inline Coupler Extension w/Keystone Latch Specifications:
|1. Plastic Housing:
||ABS + PC, UL 94V-0.
|2. Jack Bracket Set:
||Polycarbonate, UL 94-HB, Transparent Color.
|3. RJ45 Jack Contact Material & Finnish:
1. Phosphor Bronze with 50-60 Micro-inch Nickel Plated.
2. Contact area: Min. 3mm 50 Micro-inch Gold Plated.
||900 gms for 8 contacts
||7.7 kgs between Jack and Plug
-40°C to 80°C
||750 cycles Plug-Jack mating and unmating test, insertion cycles at 20 cycles/minute max. Contact resistance test per 100 cycles
The Cat.5e performance is in compliance with the ANSI/TIA/EIA 568 B.2 standard.
CAT5E RJ45 Female Snap-In Inline Coupler Extension w/Keystone Latch Package Content:
1 - CAT5E RJ45 Female Snap-In Inline Coupler Extension w/Keystone Latch
Item Number: K55-2122-CJ-BK