Build a Network, Protect Your Network
CyberXLink supplies high quality, high caliber voice, video, security, and data products.
Cat6 shielded cable boosts your network & offers great protection. We continue to meet and exceed industry standards across the board.
Optimize your network.
- Cat6 Cable: accelerate network speeds up to 550 MHz.
- Twisted Pairs: greatly reduce crosstalk and system noise (EMI).
- 23AWG Solid Copper: pure solid copper has better transmission and provides better performance.
- Isolation Spleen: keeps twisted pairs tight and reduces interference between pairs.
- Foil Shielding: provides 100% coverage of the cat6 copper cable.
- Durable PVC Jacket: thick jacket to prevent snag tears and breakage.
- Pull Box: low tension for easy pulling, saves time and money.
- Sequential foot markers: show how much cat6 cable is left.
All of our shielded cable comes with a drain wire for grounding.
To complete the Cat6 job—please check out our cat6 keystone jacks, rj45 modular plugs, or cat6 patch panels.
If you need tools, we’ve got them too.
Any other questions or comments, feel free to give us a call 951-824-1572 .
With more than 20 years in the industry, we’ve got the experience and the know-how to help you get the job done.
To learn more about our Category 6 Bulk Cable here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium
Category 6 Bulk Cable.
Network Cable Shielding Abbreviations:
The abbreviations by which the cable industry identifies cable shielding types have changed. The new abbreviations below are according to ISO/IEC11801:
The code before the slash designates the shielding for the cable itself, while the code after the slash determines the shielding for the individual pairs:
- TP = twisted pair
- U = unshielded
- F = foil shielding
- S = braided shielding